It's time again for my performance review. This time, there are less publications and course surveys are really poor. This is discouraging. Had I not put in as much effort as before?
More discouraging still is the way Cheng CL treats me recently. He made me feel that I am given special favor by him for having some budgets to purchase computer hardware. In addition, he made me feel that I am redundant for saying that I should be in a new academic department. Am I feeling these right? Or am I just too sensetive?
1 Comments:
More discouraging still is the way Cheng CL treats me recently. He made me feel that I am given special favor by him for having some budgets to purchase computer hardware. In addition, he made me feel that I am redundant for saying that I should be in a new academic department. Am I feeling these right? Or am I just too sensetive?
Post a Comment
<< Home